Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Focus: The Power of the Woman Homeowner

I'm excited to be presenting a seminar at the HBAGTA Home Builders Expo on Saturday Feb 14th 11:30am to 12:30pm. My topic is all about a very strong and powerful group - WOMEN! I hope to be speaking directly to a group of ladies so that I can explain why they are so important to the building industry and how they can use that information. I'll begin to demystify "Green" and "Universal Design" and briefly discuss 2009 color trends. My goal is to help the woman homeowner use her power to proceed confidently with her home project. Wow-that's a lot to cover in an hour!

*Be one of the first 150 women to attend the Expo on Saturday-Valentine's Day and receive a flower.

Location: Traverse City East Middle School 1776 3 Mile Rd Traverse City
tickets $3 at the door For more info: 231 995 9057 www.hbagta.com

No comments: