Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Home Builders Expo Time - Feb 4th and 5th




The Grand Traverse Resort is the new home of the 2012 Home Expo. Grand Bay Building and Remodeling is looking forward to this new venue for the Expo. Find us in Booth #89. Victor is a Trex Pro- so this year we are featuring a Trex deck in our space. It takes a little more time to set up but totally worth it. Now you'll get a chance to see why the Trex hidden fastener system will make a such wonderful difference in the appearance of your deck.



As always, there will be things of interest for the entire family with special items that the kids will love. Come and make it a family event. Don't miss this chance to see this year's newest products. Get that "almost Spring" feeling here in Northern Michigan.




Saturday 2/4/12 from 9am-6pm and Super Bowl Sunday 2/5/12 from 11am-3pm (plenty of time left to enjoy the big game)



Expo is a great time to make an appointment to discuss your remodel project or new home. Now is the time to begin exploring your design possibilities so your project will be ready to go!




Remember that we are in Booth #89- Looking forward to meeting you, Nancy Lisabeth with Grand Bay Building and Remodeling 231 995 9057 http://www.grandbaybuilding.com/ grandbaybuilding@charter.net





2 comments:

QWorks Construction said...

I’m so lucky today that I was able to read your post which gives me a lot of ideas that I’ve been looking for. With this, I can use it to my site…I hope to read more of your future post. Thanks a lot.

janize said...

Ohhh, I was too late the, I haven't read this post until now. I hope there are still events like this in the future. By the way, please check Spokane home builder.